Plumbing Fixtures in Southern Indiana
Your plumbing fixtures play a huge role in your plumbing system. When they are all in great shape, you enjoy optimum health and comfort in your home. Not only do these fixtures contribute to the function of your home, but they often add to the aesthetic value as well.
Plumbing Fixture Installations & Repair Services
Jake’s Heating, Air, and Plumbing provide Indiana homeowners with a wide selection of plumbing fixtures to bring home. Got a leaky faucet? No problem. Need a new sink installed? We’ve got you covered. We have the experience and training to handle any plumbing fixture problem that comes our way.
Although some homeowners put off repairing their plumbing fixtures, something as small as a dripping faucet can waste hundreds of gallons of water a month. Updating an old faucet can give your kitchen a new modern look and help you save money on utility expenses.
Our team is ready to handle any of the following plumbing fixture services:
- Bathroom and kitchen sink installations
- Shower repair and installation
- Kitchen and bathroom remodeling
- Toilet repair and installation
- Bathtub repair and installation
- Kitchen unit repair and installation
Plumbing Fixture Replacement
Whether your plumbing fixtures need to be replaced due to wear and tear, or you’re simply looking to upgrade the look of your home, Jake’s Heating, Air, and Plumbing is here to help. Our qualified and skillful technicians are ready to perform fast and reliable replacements that will stand the test of time in your home. Our team is on standby 24/7 to perform emergency maintenance when you need it, so you can rest assured that you’ll never be left in the lurch.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Our advice is free!
We're Here to Help
Should I have my furnace and air conditioner serviced every year?
What is a Hybrid Heat Dual Fuel system?
What is a Heat Pump?
How can I reduce my energy costs for heating?
- Upgrade to a high-efficiency furnace — New high-efficiency furnaces use up to 50% less fuel than an older system. It can save you up to 25 percent of your home-heating costs in one year, and within a few years, you’ll have recovered the initial cost of replacing/upgrading your furnace. Choosing a model with an energy efficient motor can save 20 to 50 percent of the energy needed to continuously operate a fan motor. Let us show you the advantages of replacing your old furnace today.
- Have an annual maintenance performed — Having an annual maintenance performed on your furnace by a licensed technician will help ensure it operates at its peak efficiency and catches any potential breakdowns before they occur.
- Install a programmable thermostat — A programmable thermostat enables you to control your home’s temperature when you’re away or asleep. For every 1° you lower your thermostat for seven hours per day, you save one percent on your heating bill.
- Don’t block vents in well-used rooms — Keep your supply and return air vents free of objects like blinds, carpets or furniture so your furnace can operate efficiently and there is even heat distribution.
- Install ceiling fans — Change the direction of airflow on your ceiling fans. In the winter, the blades should operate in a clockwise direction helping to push the warm air from the ceiling down into the room.