Plumbing by Jake’s
For over fifteen years, Jake’s Heating, Air, and Plumbing have been working hard to keep Indianapolis homes leak-free and running smoothly. Our team prides itself on its decades of experience and vast knowledge of plumbing service and installation. Whether you need a simple repair or a massive remodel, you can be sure that you’ll receive fast, efficient, and affordable service when working with Jake’s.
As is the case with all systems in a home, plumbing components will need to be replaced in time. All of our plumbers are licensed and up-to-date with the ever-changing city plumbing codes, giving you peace of mind knowing that the job will be done right!
No project is too big or too small! Whether you are looking to install a new faucet or completely remodel your kitchen, the professional contractors at Jake’s Heating, Air, and Plumbing are ready to tackle all of your plumbing installation needs. We work with the top plumbing brands and manufacturers to ensure that every pipe, fixture, and component, will deliver optimum performance for years to come.
Few things cause more panic in a homeowner than coming home to a burst pipe or a flooded basement. Fortunately, we are available 24/7 for emergencies like these. Give us a call, and we’ll be there to fix the problem, regardless of the time of day.
Our repair services include:
- plumbing code corrections, code upgrades
- drain repair/reroute/hookup
- toilet leaks/runs
- sewer and water service repair
- gas line repair
- water heater service
Schedule an Appointment Today
Our advice is free!
We're Here to Help
Should I have my furnace and air conditioner serviced every year?
What is a Hybrid Heat Dual Fuel system?
What is a Heat Pump?
How can I reduce my energy costs for heating?
- Upgrade to a high-efficiency furnace — New high-efficiency furnaces use up to 50% less fuel than an older system. It can save you up to 25 percent of your home-heating costs in one year, and within a few years, you’ll have recovered the initial cost of replacing/upgrading your furnace. Choosing a model with an energy efficient motor can save 20 to 50 percent of the energy needed to continuously operate a fan motor. Let us show you the advantages of replacing your old furnace today.
- Have an annual maintenance performed — Having an annual maintenance performed on your furnace by a licensed technician will help ensure it operates at its peak efficiency and catches any potential breakdowns before they occur.
- Install a programmable thermostat — A programmable thermostat enables you to control your home’s temperature when you’re away or asleep. For every 1° you lower your thermostat for seven hours per day, you save one percent on your heating bill.
- Don’t block vents in well-used rooms — Keep your supply and return air vents free of objects like blinds, carpets or furniture so your furnace can operate efficiently and there is even heat distribution.
- Install ceiling fans — Change the direction of airflow on your ceiling fans. In the winter, the blades should operate in a clockwise direction helping to push the warm air from the ceiling down into the room.